In today’s electric power industry, business-as-usual is a thing of the past. If your business is going to thrive, you will need powerful connections. How will you formulate winning business strategies in the face of powerful currents like cyber threats, innovations like the smart grid and electric transportation, or the rapidly evolving technologies that generate and deliver electricity? In our era of “always on” technology and instant communication, customer expectations are changing as well, and customer relationships are more important than ever.
Meet the future and plan to attend the 2013 EEI Annual Convention in San Francisco, June 9-12. Take advantage of an unparalleled opportunity to enrich your own connections at the industry’s premier strategic networking event. Top industry leaders will be on hand to discuss the major challenges and latest trends, and what they mean to you in 2013 and beyond.
Come to EEI’s 2013 Annual Convention where you can:
- Hear top leaders in the General Sessions. Condoleezza Rice, Secretary of State (2005-2009), will address the Closing General Session on Wednesday morning, June 12.
- Best-selling author Walter Isaacson—who has written riveting biographies of Steve Jobs, Albert Einstein, Benjamin Franklin, and Henry Kissinger—will explore the importance of innovation, character, values, and leadership in today’s business environment at Monday’s Opening Session.
- Learn from strategic discussions of key industry issues in the Electricity Matters breakout sessions.
- Participate in The Connection, EEI’s high-energy, interactive arena, perfect for networking with colleagues and industry leaders.
- Walk in the footsteps of Major League Baseball’s 2012 World Champion San Francisco Giants at picturesque AT&T Park, where EEI will have exclusive access for Tuesday evening’s Grand Event.
- Bring your guests to experience all the Convention has to offer. A very special Guest Program is planned – a visit to the Walt Disney Family Museum in the Presidio. The vision of Walt's daughter, the museum's many collections focus on the fascinating and inspiring life of this 20th Century icon and feature home movies, family pictures and other memorabilia.
Register now for the electric industry’s #1 event, June 9-12, at the San Francisco Marriott Marquis, San Francisco, CA.